Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre- Thanksgiving madness

Wow, well where to start Lol. First the school week is of course shortened because of thanksgiving on Thursday, her therapy appts rescheduled for the beginning of the week just to name a couple routine changes. So let's discuss how yesterday went with her last day of school for the week shall we? First the morning was crazy because she was thrown off but gets to school on time. I get stuff done around the house and within 90 minutes get a phone call from the school.. joys. Still not 100% sure what exactly happened but from what the office lady and Jordan said I guess her and the teacher got into some sort of argument over something very petty n Jordan was extremely upset. They call me and I advise them to adhere to her behavior plan and she needed to spend some time in Mrs white's room (special ed classroom). This irritates me because we have a plan in place for a reason and it is either ignored or not shared with necessary teachers etc like it should be. But she made it the rest of the day ok and when she came home shortly left to my friend's house to play for a little while. When she came home she gave me this garbage intervention plan the school finally printed up (meeting was a month ago btw) n the "plan" is so far from what Jordan needed I myself am pissed and taking this to the next step legally. Today was surprisingly calm! Jordan has even been playing the Wii Sports Resort game by herself this morning! She is in her Speech Therapy appt right now! I am actually babysitting my friend's two munchkins later this evening so that will be very interesting I'm sure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment