I am a single sahm to two amazing daughters, one with ADHD and the second with ADHD, Anxiety, ODD, Bipolar Disorder-NOS, suspected Asperger's and SPD. This blog is going to be about the joys, trials, comedies, and whatever else comes across our everyday path during our journey. I am not a dr, or professional in any way just a mom trying to navigate this complicated life with my daughter the best way possible. :)
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Mornings how I hate thee
So today Jordan woke up way too early before sunrise whining about something or another (like 5:30am early lol) and climbed in my bed. After only a short while she had maneuvered her way into taking over my bed so I sent her back to her room. Took me a little bit to go back to sleep but when I did of course it didn't last very long. Her sister Jennifer had plans to go paint balling with her boyfriend and his dad this morning and from what I got from all the yelling and arguing she woke Jordan in the process of getting ready. Usually I would get up and get involved but this morning I was totally not up for it. I listened to make sure they didn't get out of hand and while they fussed at each other in the process Jennifer left and Jordan watched tv until I got up so no one got hurt! Jordan does go to a local church on Sunday mornings who pick her up as long as she is ready when they come so I had to get up, get her hair done, make sure she took her morning meds and was dressed decently and appropriately in time. We accomplished this and even got her to clean up a little the mess she had made of my living room which she constantly think is her playroom. While I am not sure how much she ate this morning or if she ate, considering she had been up for awhile and did not complain for or ask for cereal/ breakfast I am still going to consider the fact that she is is off to church in one piece, dressed and hair combed a morning victory for this cold Sunday morning! Now if I could manage some motivation to get some homework done before the girls come home in a few hours it would be awesome.. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment